As some of you know, I went to Maui for the Hay House Writer’s Workshop! The weekend was great! I enjoyed meeting other people who have embraced the interested side of life. There were all sorts of people from mediums, healers, to people who channel. I felt completely at home.
As requested, here are some quick highlights!
- Arriving Late Thursday evening!
- Swimming at the Beach (23 weeks pregnant)!
- Hearing James Van Praagh speak and having a book signed!
- James’ surprise introduction from Doreen Virtue on Friday!
- Book signing with Doreen Virtue and hearing her speak on Saturday morning!
- Hearing Reid Tracy, Hay House CEO, speak!
- Nancy Levin speaking and having my books signed!
- Other speakers talking serious details about publishing! #Iamready #Letsdothis
- Meeting great new friends! (I forgot to take a pictures, but it was a great meeting of the minds over dinner and a nice walk around Lahaina, Hawaii)
- Yoga overlooking the beach every morning!
- Swimming at the beach again!
- Exploring Paia for lunch!
- Hanging out at Twin Falls!
- Walking on the beach at Baldwin Park!
- Connecting with another friend from the conference at the airport!Eva Borho, M.A., L.M.T., Author and Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher